Monday 10 October 2016

My First Post

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone!


This is my try and error blog. Here, I will be experimenting new layout or template for my permanent blog and sometimes, for my customers' blogs. Basically, I refer a lot to Lyssa Secret and also Bicara Cik Farah blogs since they are such good blog designer. Their instructions and tutorials are crystal clear and they are all great helping hand for new blogger who ever thinks about designing their own blog.

You might face some difficulties in deciding the colour scheme, the theme and so what not. My suggestion is you should go through lot of blogs and find out what style you like most. Then you can start working on your own blog.

If you feel sad or down when the command you typed in not working, take a rest. Don't get angry or quit. Take some rest time, shut down the laptop and try to distract yourself with other things. After you feel like you are ready to start again, then do as you wish. Always read the instruction properly so you won't do mistakes.

I wish you all the best for designing your own blog! Cheers!

Thanks!

No comments: